Thursday, March 18, 2010

About Me

My favourite past time is food. I love seeing colourful and sweet pictures or photos about food. I'm a  food addict I think but not good in cooking; that's the problem. I've bought a number of books for instance Penang Nyonya Cookbook, Alex Goh Baking Bread Book, Y3K cookies book and cake book, Agnes Chang's Hawkers' Delights (my favourite coz there are lots of local food) and last but not least my Curry books.

During my past time, I will lock myself in the room and keep reading and I feel happy, glad, exciting and helps me to relieve stress. It's my accompany when I feel lonely or sad. Really. It's does happen to many people esp. my colleague. Her house is just like a library. Whatever books you mention, there are available at her house. She said when she read those books, she will smile already. That's true. So, why don't you start looking for beautiful food pictures or photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment