Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We are still friends - Chinese Love song

I search for this song for so long since I heard it from Astro TVB Wah Lai Toi concerts. I don't know the name and the singers as well. It's been a tough time for me. But fortunately until recently, it appeared in front of me in Youtube. Thanks Youtube for fulfilling my dream.



Actually this song is a bit sad but really meaningful; altough most words I couldn't understand. But some of it, it means to me. Beautiful song. When I heard this song,I remember one of my colleague but he loves another lady who is already married. They met thru entering to our company together(by that time she is still dating), he saw them got married and now with two children. But he still loves her. He admitted that he wants to ask her out without her husband knowledge. She on the other hand treats him good by offering him this and that. He accepted hers but not mine. I cried most of the time, heartbreaking but pretend did not listen. Whatever i did, he will not be happy but with her, he is extremely happy. Why am i so stupid to love a guy who doesn't love me. Why???????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment